- Tuesday EMS Training and Tour Options (concurrent sessions)
1. WECC – SECURE ICCP
1:00-3:00 pm Ralph Mackiewicz (SISCO)
The basics of certificates, the process for generating certificates, the procedures for
installing the three levels of certificates so the SISCO MMS-Stack utility can see them
and troubleshooting problems identified in the SISCO stack log files, etc.
3:00-3:30 pm Break
3:30-4:30 pm Dave Ambrose (WAPA-RMR) and Leslie DeAnda (CAISO)
The details of the WECC secure ICCP deployment strategy and some utilities actual
experience with implementation, etc;
4:30-5:00 pm Open Discussion/Q&A
2. LCRA and ERCOT Tours - presentations from their observation rooms.
- Wednesday EMS Training and Tour Options (concurrent sessions)
1. EnerNex – Secure Data from Remote Devices
Darren Reece Highfill, CISSP, a Utility Communications Security Architect from
EnerNex will teach the session that will cover:
2. Austin Energy
- the options for migrating off analog RTU communications;
- the benefits and issues associated with networking RTUs;
- the methods of securing remote devices;
- the ways to communicate to RTUs that meet the NERC CIP requirements.
Note: Picture ID must be submitted before September 15, 2007 for this tour.